Are you experiencing problems with your heating system? If so, you are not alone. Many homeowners have experienced furnace issues in the past and have looked for quality furnace repair services in Rochester, MN to fix the problem. Fortunately, Hawk’s Services offers top-quality furnace services and our technicians are trained and experienced to diagnose and resolve any heating system problems you may have.
We recommend comprehensive furnace maintenance every year to extend the life of your heating unit. After a thorough inspection of your furnace, our technicians will provide you with a written evaluation and any needed repairs. Don’t let a malfunctioning furnace make your home uncomfortable or unsafe! Hawk’s Services is ready for all your furnace repair, installation, and routine maintenance needs.
Signs that your furnace needs attention
- No heat: Your furnace may be broken if it is not producing any heat at all.
- Problems with temperature regulation: A problem with your furnace’s thermostat could result in an inconsistent temperature throughout the home.
- Strange odors: If you smell burning or oil, there could be a problem with your furnace’s motor, which could be dangerous.
- Loud noises: A loud noise coming from your furnace can indicate a problem with the fan or another component of your heating system.
- Smoke in exhaust vent: Your furnace is working too hard if you see smoke coming from the vent. This means the motor is pushing the heat out faster than it can escape, overloading the system and increasing the risk of a fire.
Contact Us Today for Furnace Repair Services in Rochester, MN!
Whether you need routine furnace service to keep your heating unit running smoothly or emergency repairs due to a broken part, Hawk’s Services is here for you. Our experienced technicians will treat your furnace with care and respect while they diagnose any potential issues quickly. We will provide you with honest, quality service at affordable rates. Call 707-545-5017 to get in touch with the best furnace repair services in Rochester, MN.